Hazelcast for session clustering

Pritesh Shah

Sep 30, 2014, 5:03:58 AM9/30/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I have a requirement where we need to have 2-3 nodes in cluster with session clustering. In order to do session idempiere I thought of using Hazelcast webfilter but could not get any success yet.

Is there anyone who have implemented infrastructure having Load balancer and then 2-3 nodes having session clustering either using hazelcast or any other way ?

Thanks in advance!!!

Chuck Boecking

Sep 30, 2014, 1:22:54 PM9/30/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Pritesh,

What is the purpose of session clustering? What data are you wanting to share between the WebUI servers? If each of your servers were to sit in isolation of each other, what would you loose? I am making the assumption that you are using jsessionid to make sure the load balancer always points the user to the same/correct machine during a given session.

Chuck Boecking

Heng Sin Low

Sep 30, 2014, 11:45:41 PM9/30/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
at the moment, only load balancing is supported. for clustering, there's session serialization and some zk related issue to be resolved.