Trace Log Level does not affect one particular plugin

Anton Mostovenko

Feb 22, 2018, 4:01:10 AM2/22/18
to iDempiere
I have a plugin of Libero Manufacturing. It works well in all other aspects except the logs. I think problem can be solved by general solution and applicable not only to this plugin.
In class MFG_Validator there are some lines with "log.fine()" methods. It should create log records when global parameter "Trace Log Level" is set to INFO or higher. But it creates records in any case, even if Level is OFF.
I did not set any special parameters in idempiere.ini.

This problem occurs only in builded server. If I run it in Eclipse - everything is ok.

Is there any common problem which can lead to such problems?