Libero Easy MFG 4.1

Ferry Irawan

Aug 23, 2019, 6:51:41 PM8/23/19
to iDempiere
Hi Guys,

Over the past few months I have reviewed and tried to perfect Libero MFG 4.1 from Red Huan. Why am I interested in this because many companies demand a lot of sophisticated production functions even though in reality they may not be able to run them. Therefore I try to maximize and simplify Libero MFG 4.1 so that it is easier to use and these functions can run more precisely. Therefore this version I named Libero Easy MFG 4.1. I am currently working on the documentation phase. Hopefully it can be finished quickly and share with you all. Please advise, moreover I'm a novice developer. Thank you to previous contributors. For beta documents can be accessed here https://drive.google.com/open?id=1rm8H5U7mYHW81HcHsK9BZwdid7bXwQFY.

Broadly speaking, there are additional features in make to stock, scheduling & MRP improvements, more flexible costing.

Thanks.

Ferry Irawan

Ferry Irawan

Aug 27, 2019, 5:25:21 AM8/27/19
to iDempiere
Hi all,

I test it using iDempiere 5.1. Any feedback is really appreciated.

Thanks

Ferry Irawan

naw

Aug 27, 2019, 5:27:36 AM8/27/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Dear Pak Ferry Irawan

i will try to test it using idempiere v6.2 and give you a feedback asap

Thanks Pak Ferry Irawan

Peter Shepetko

Aug 27, 2019, 5:39:55 AM8/27/19
to iDempiere
Hi Ferry and Community,
You have a good ideas but I think better when we will jointly develop the current plugin rather than make forks from it.
I agree with you about a lot of bugs in this plugin but   plugin is designed according to MRP II standards and does not require simplification. My opinion that this plugin needs to be fix and further developed.
We fixed this bugs, developed/optimization (some info windows and processes) and implemented MRP,DRP and CRP from this plugin.

Especially since there is already an easy Production Light from Adaxa.
Light,Easy , Libero and etc..... are bad for the users!

At the last conference, I proposed (and made infrastructure for it) liberoMFG development (and made infrastructure for it), but no one supported me.
Now some members of the community have an interest in this functionality and we can return to this plugin at a future conference 2019 in Lyon.

WDYT?

Best regards,
Peter Shepetko

Ferry Irawan

Aug 27, 2019, 5:59:57 AM8/27/19
to iDempiere
Hello Peter,

I agree with you, I also think like your idea that advanced manufacturing will open a wider path for iDempiere to be used in larger companies. To be honest, my Java skills are still beginner, so I don't have the courage to develop as a community. If it is indeed necessary I can update my code to the community code, I have commented my name on every change I make. Aniway, I love to help develop this functionality.

Best regards,

Ferry Irawan

azzam othman

Aug 28, 2019, 1:40:58 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
Dear  Ferry / Peter  ,

I am glad to share with you the improvement of this functionality .  I can share the core costing features related to Project Cost ( direct / indirect ) [ Material / Labour] and any other feature { MRP , link to Engineering work ,etc }. We are implementing and earlier version of iDempiere in our factory . We can give you our feedback for new features .

WDYTH ?

Best regards ,

Azzam

Ferry Irawan

Aug 28, 2019, 2:40:06 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
Hi Azzam,

Thank you for your interesest, can you share your improvement code? Let me check any compatibility issue between your code and mine.

Thanks
Ferry Irawan

Peter Shepetko

Aug 28, 2019, 6:10:23 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
Dear Azzam,
Thanks for your feedback.
In the near future we will create an infrastructure for the development / expansion / correction of this plugin.
I think we can start with liberoMFG62 which I migrated from version 4.1 by RED1.

Best regards,
Peter

azzam othman

Aug 28, 2019, 6:28:29 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
Dear Peter,

Thank you for your valued reply .

We can implement the new features in our factory & I can give my feed back. I have a real manufacturing case : Standard BOM/Customized BOM, Engineering process for Customized BOM , Manufacturing Steps , Scheduling and Capacity planning .  We are also planning to add direct ( Material & Labor ) & indirect costing for the finished good .

Glad to share you this challenging task  in iDempiere .

azzam othman

Aug 28, 2019, 6:30:55 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
Dear Ferry,

We are planning to migrate to iDempiere soon. Our coding is old style .

I can share with you the complete module development ,implementing & testing in our live environment .

Ferry Irawan

Aug 28, 2019, 6:50:19 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

If you dont mind, please lead this project. I will support you to put my code. Thank.

Best regards,

Ferry

Peter Shepetko

Aug 29, 2019, 2:35:42 AM8/29/19
to iDempiere
Dear Azzam,
I appreciate your contributions and think your real data will help us develop/test this plugin better.
Soon I plan to run a demo/dev server for this.

Regards,
Peter

ср, 28 авг. 2019 г. в 12:28, azzam othman <azzam...@gmail.com>:
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/7ea3c78d-51ab-4ee4-8d20-e3a20819a6b7%40googlegroups.com.

azzam othman

Aug 29, 2019, 3:01:57 AM8/29/19
to iDempiere
Dear Peter,

Glad to be sharing you this task. I  will

Peter Shepetko

Aug 29, 2019, 3:13:45 AM8/29/19
to iDempiere
Hi Ferry, Azzam and Community!
Thank you for your trust. I will pleasure to work with you and other members of community on this project.
I have some road map and will publish it soon on the Wiki of BB repository.
I think we can go to this wiki for discussions and will publish main news on this forum.

WDYT?

Best regards,
Peter

azzam othman

Aug 29, 2019, 3:41:22 AM8/29/19
to iDempiere
Dear Peter,

Great suggestion and road map .

Please, proceed .

Peter Shepetko

Aug 31, 2019, 4:01:56 AM8/31/19
to iDempiere
Hi Community!

We created a project on Bitbucket to improve the liberoMFG of plugin and I added to Team all the people who were recently interested in libero MFG.
If you interest - you are welcome!

Best regards,
Peter

Deepak Pansheriya (Logilite.com)

Sep 2, 2019, 9:11:23 AM9/2/19
to iDempiere
Hello Peter,
We worked with Libero in Adempiere, since iDempiere we did not worked. But we can contribute supports like adding support for average invoice costing etc. So you can add me in team too.

ср, 28 авг. 2019 г. в 12:50, Ferry Irawan <ferry.i...@gmail.com>:
Hi Peter,

If you dont mind, please lead this project. I will support you to put my code. Thank.

Best regards,

Ferry

Peter Shepetko

Sep 2, 2019, 2:12:10 PM9/2/19
to iDempiere
Hello Deepak,
Thanks, we are very happy see you as a member of our team!

Regards,
Peter

edwin_ang

Sep 6, 2019, 12:47:55 AM9/6/19
to iDempiere
Hi Peter,

We are also currently working on Libero. But we are still basing on iDempiere 5.1. Is it possible for us to join in too?

Regards,

Edwin Ang

Peter Shepetko

Sep 6, 2019, 12:55:28 AM9/6/19