Slow Product Info

Pritesh Shah

Dec 14, 2017, 3:05:00 PM12/14/17
to iDempiere
Hello All,

I am observing product info is very slow too load huge data in product table and many price lists. While analyzing i found that product info query takes more time in calculating bompricelist, bompricestd, bompricelimit. And reason is it iterates over loop for Bom in case price is 0 and M_Product_BOM table doesnt have M_Product_ID as indexed.

I did index and performance improved a lot.

Does anyone think would there be any other impact in case we index M_Product_ID in M_Product_BOM table?

Thanks,
Pritesh

Pritesh Shah

Dec 15, 2017, 8:42:05 AM12/15/17
to iDempiere
Carlos, do you think adding index on M_Product_ID column in M_Product_BOM table would be fine and no impact and would improve performance too?
Looking forward for your reply.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Dec 15, 2017, 10:13:29 AM12/15/17
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Sounds good

Pritesh Shah

Dec 15, 2017, 11:52:06 AM12/15/17
to iDempiere
Carlos, Thank you very much for quick reply