Problem with THEME. Unable to run Webui.

Walter Roncada

Mar 17, 2016, 8:13:39 PM3/17/16
to iDempiere
Hi,
I am unable to activate a new theme (without any changes to images or css, etc). Have followed the documentation and also this video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DHD6bQFxCMs.
The error message is always: Page not found: /theme/mytheme/preference.zul (I wrote different fragments today to no avail)

However, I do have the fragment in the Project Explorer and I enabled the plugin when running server-product in Eclipse. For example:

and finally, if i reset the table AD_SysConfig with default, get in the application and run configurator to change ZK_THEME I still have the same problem.

Can anybody give me some direction on how to fix it? Thanks.

Anozi Mada

Mar 17, 2016, 11:23:03 PM3/17/16
to iDempiere
If you're using idempiere version >= 3.0 (ZK7) you have to add "Jetty-WarFragmentFolderPath: /"  to your manifest.xml
http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/Update_your_development_environment_zk7_branch