EU Intrastat xml

norber...@multimageweb.com

Jun 15, 2018, 5:01:29 AM6/15/18
to iDempiere
hi,

has someone already solved EU intrastat export in idempiere ?
norbert

Marco Longo

Jun 15, 2018, 12:29:25 PM6/15/18
to iDempiere
Hi Norbert,

here we are..:-D i'm not sure italian format is also good for rest of europe (?)

i will check ..if so i will give all details.

bye

Marco

Patric

Sep 4, 2019, 1:49:50 AM9/4/19
to iDempiere
Hi,

we also searching for a solution (plug-in ) to managing EU Intrastat.
(Report, Export, ...)

Regards
Patric

Norbert Bede

Aug 10, 2021, 2:40:56 PM8/10/21
to iDempiere
Hello,
we are still looking for intrastat plugin.
norbert

Marco Longo

Aug 11, 2021, 2:55:05 AM8/11/21
to iDempiere
Hi Norbert ,

I'm actually on holiday .. and this is very important :-D :-D  (LOL)
From last  week we have 1 adding resource to do things like this and some other plugin in the comunity.
Provide me on mattermost your github account so i can share before review and create documentation for it.

Marco Longo

Norbert Bede

Dec 26, 2021, 2:18:37 AM12/26/21
to iDempiere
Hello Marco,
can you share your work with the community?
Norbert

Marco Longo

Dec 29, 2021, 2:51:57 AM12/29/21
to iDempiere
Hi Norbert,

In these days we are upgrading to version 9 :-D .
Maybe tomorrow and days after i could check repository and create a wiki page with some notes .

Marco Longo

Marco Longo

Dec 29, 2021, 3:35:51 AM12/29/21
to iDempiere
+1
Marco Longo

Norbert Bede

Sep 16, 2022, 6:16:56 AM9/16/22
to iDempiere

hi,
Does anybody? has valuable code, ideas, and notes? please share.  @Marco ?
If nobody, we need to start our own solution.

Norbert

Marco Longo

Sep 18, 2022, 2:02:18 AM9/18/22
to iDempiere
Completely forgot. Sorry .
Next week i will ask  to Andrea to public code  and after we could go in detail if file format is really UE standard ( i hope so )
I Promise :-D
Marco

Norbert Bede

Sep 18, 2022, 12:13:20 PM9/18/22
to iDempiere
great !

Marco Longo

Oct 28, 2022, 4:47:58 AM10/28/22
to iDempiere
Hi Norbert,

repository of intastat

we are resolving some dependecies on italian localization.
e.g  table lit_vatjournal   and some others

then we will create a wiki page.

As i wrote we refer to italian spec

Please link your reference/documentation from your side

Marco Longo