Adaxa LM with Libero WMS

Syed Vaisul Karne M (SyvaSoft)

Jun 21, 2016, 11:09:06 AM6/21/16
to iDempiere
Hi Community,

I would like to use Adaxa LM for Production and Libero WMS for Warehouse Management. Does anybody have a success story in this regard?

I have following questions since Libero Manufacturing Plugin should be installed prior to Libero WMS.

1. Does Libero Manufacturing come up with its Libero Costing Engine or just using Default Costing Engine?
2. If Libero Manufacturing is using Default Costing Engine, is there any impacts on the Default Costing Engine?
3. Will LIbero Manufacturing break any of Adaxa LM functionalities?

Thanks in advances for shedding light on these questions.

Kind regards,
Syed.

redhuan d. oon

Jun 21, 2016, 8:42:43 PM6/21/16
to iDempiere
Answers below:

On Tuesday, 21 June 2016 22:09:06 UTC+7, Syed Vaisul Karne M (SyvaSoft) wrote:
Hi Community,

I would like to use Adaxa LM for Production and Libero WMS for Warehouse Management. Does anybody have a success story in this regard?
Though i personally requested many members to publish their many success stories that they told me, but most hardly do due to they been busy or doesn't care as money making priority. So i don't blame them. Howwver Zeeshan Hasan of SYSNOVA has sponsored me over the years and among them are Libero modules such as Manufacturing (MFG) and Warehouse Management System (WMS).

I have following questions since Libero Manufacturing Plugin should be installed prior to Libero WMS.
Not anymore as of WMS 2.0 i did here http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1820 but its new with no further user data experience and guide from the user in question. I myself tested in general, could populate the tables and check some processes. So i would appreciate if you can provide feedback of issues.

1. Does Libero Manufacturing come up with its Libero Costing Engine or just using Default Costing Engine?
Not really but it has a Cost Collector regime at the end of the cycle as stated in my review http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1816. However it requires Std Accounting only in Accounting Schema. Preset data migration script also provided to do such setup. There is a separate and earlier Libero Cost Engine but failed my review http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=28&t=1139 during ADempiere, thus is not usable nor needed.

2. If Libero Manufacturing is using Default Costing Engine, is there any impacts on the Default Costing Engine?
No, the Cost Collector was tested in the review to post to its own default accounts. But i have not seen real life usage of it, so i appreciate feedback or a publication on this too.
3. Will LIbero Manufacturing break any of Adaxa LM functionalities?

You shouldn't run both together so this question is not appropriate. Do your own requirements analysis to see which is more suitable, probably Adaxa is enough or Libero which maybe overkill. However Libero MFG uses separate BOM tables.

Thanks in advances for shedding light on these questions.
I repeat, please read everything i wrote so as to avoid asking again same questions that are already answered many times in this google group and also my personal forums. Thank you in return for your interest and your participation. :)

Kind regards,
Syed.

Syed Vaisul Karne M (SyvaSoft)

Jun 22, 2016, 4:49:14 AM6/22/16
to iDempiere
Hi Red1,

Thanks for your reply. I will check WMS2.0

Kind regards,
Syed.