How can fix this bug when using ferry theme into iDempiere 2.1?

Lz

Nov 29, 2015, 11:39:14 PM11/29/15
to iDempiere
Hi every one,

I'm using iDempiere 2.1 and Ferry Theme. I have a problem when using this theme.
When I open some screens and processes. "X" button always display like that:

How can I resolve this problem? Please help!

Ferry Irawan

Dec 1, 2015, 3:54:19 AM12/1/15
to iDempiere

Hi,

How to reproduce that problem ? I am using this theme and no problem about the display.
On my screen, the display looks larger and normal.

Ferry

Lz

Dec 1, 2015, 6:03:30 AM12/1/15
to iDempiere
Hi Ferry,

This bug exists with some screens or dialogs. With my example, this bug exists when I click a button for opening a process.

Thanks,

Vào 15:54:19 UTC+7 Thứ Ba, ngày 01 tháng 12 năm 2015, Ferry Irawan đã viết:

Ferry Irawan

Dec 2, 2015, 4:37:43 AM12/2/15
to iDempiere
Hi,

Your window screen looks not standard to me, do you create add new buton on sales order window?
Maybe you can try to set back to the default theme then check the issue still occur or not.

Thanks,

Lz

Dec 2, 2015, 5:27:44 AM12/2/15
to iDempiere
Hi,
Yes, I create new button on sales order for opening a process. But I think this is normal when using iDempiere for development.
So, I have found a problem about css when open a dialog:

After I disable "width:100%". It will display well.

But I don't know where for editing this line code into iDempiere. Please help me to specify this line.

Thanks,

Vào 16:37:43 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 02 tháng 12 năm 2015, Ferry Irawan đã viết: