iDempiere Implementation partners

Ahmed Naseem

Jan 20, 2015, 10:53:05 PM1/20/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
iDempiere Implementation partners and paid support providers. Get listed here.
I am looking for an implementation partner.
Get back to me, if you are interested and have the expertise to take up this project.
Reply to: nasyms [at] msn [dot] com

Ahmed Naseem

Jan 25, 2015, 3:33:55 AM1/25/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Oops! Nobody is interested in Implementing iDempiere for a fee.

redhuan d. oon

Jan 25, 2015, 9:14:59 AM1/25/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ahmed, it must be a quiet week. I personally are npt that interested in implementation as it requires a lot of energetic stress. I prefer to do talks, presentations, high level consulting and hands on technical coaching. If that suits you then you are welcome to send me a private email.
Message has been deleted

Saeed Hamed

Jul 9, 2015, 2:22:40 AM7/9/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
HI Ahmed

We are starting our first implementation project with Idempiere. We have large experience in ERP implementation using commercial ERP. We hope to meet the same success with Idempiere.

Please do not hesitate to contact me for any collaboration opportunity.

Neil Gordon

Jul 9, 2015, 3:55:47 AM7/9/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Did you try the various companies on the sponsors page?

-----
Neil Gordon
nTier Software Services
http://www.ntier.co.za