How to Create Process/button in Material Receipt

kshareefsha...@gmail.com

Jun 2, 2018, 6:03:19 AM6/2/18
to iDempiere
 I have created one Purchase Order and the qty is “50”. Now, during the Material Receipt, before completing Material Receipt, I have created Ship/QA confirmation and entered Confirmed Qty is 30 & Scrapped Qty is 20. Mean, we received 50 Qty and 20 Qty is not Good. So, we have to return it. Plz create one process / button in Material Receipt. Once we run that process, immediately “Vendor RMA” should create. please help me

shiju01

Jun 4, 2018, 6:29:43 AM6/4/18
to iDempiere
If you put it as Scrapped Qty then Physical Inventory will be created not RMA. You need a custom plugin to create the RMA instead of Physical Inventory
Here though you have received the full qty and but it should not the update the Match PO else your original PO will be completely received.
So you can receive the replacement shipment .

Another issue is not all supplier will take back the delivered especially when imported from overseas
Hence you may  either scrap it and raise  a Debit Note to the Supplier
Or else you may repair it and use at your expense

First completely write a story board for all scenarios and specific requirements