about some behavior of WSearchEditor. it's should fix?

Hiep Lq

Feb 7, 2014, 1:56:22 PM2/7/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I see a some behavior of WSearchEditor. for me, it's not good.
WSearchEditor example BPartner, product,..

1. change value to empty, after move to other input control
+ current behavior: info dialog display.
+ fix: move normal, don't show dialog. just show when push "Enter key"

2. example has 2 user "abcdef" and "abcxyz"
current select "abcdef".
at input control, delete only remain "abc", move to other input control
info dialog display. two record is show at result. click cancel button
+ current behavior: empty input control => don't select any record
+ fix: remain select "abcdef", alter "abc" => "abcdef"

3. example has 1 user "abcdef"
current select "abcdef"
at input control input "dfsdfsfsd" alter "abcdef" => current record is unselect.
move to other input control
info dialog display. nothing record in result. click cancel button
+ current behavior:still remain text "dfsdfsfsd"
when move to other input control do nothing => nothing value is select but display text is "dfsdfsfsd"
+ fix: when info dialog is close, clear display text

wdyt?