Missing Process button in import windows, iDempiere webUI

Edwin Liauw

Nov 20, 2015, 4:31:42 AM11/20/15
to iDempiere
Dear Community,

I don't find any Process Button in Import windows, iDempiere webUI 2.1.  but when i use adempiere-client (swingclient-product) the button is appear.
why in webUI the Process button is gone? can anyone please help me.

thank you,
Edwin Kurniawan
Selection_086.png

Rinto Exandi Sinaga

Nov 22, 2015, 7:48:09 PM11/22/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com

In default it should be on the process button at the toolbar, you can change that from window configuration.

Edwin Liauw

Nov 22, 2015, 9:51:22 PM11/22/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com

in window,tab & field configuration the button process is active. but still it not appear on toolbar, but when i using swing client, the button process is there on toolbar. I wonder why ?

On Nov 23, 2015 7:48 AM, "Rinto Exandi Sinaga" <mys...@gmail.com> wrote:

In default it should be on the process button at the toolbar, you can change that from window configuration.

Edwin Liauw

Nov 23, 2015, 2:06:07 AM11/23/15
to iDempiere
it seems, Process Button is gone since I upgrade from iDempiere 1.0c to iDempiere 2.1.  perhaps I miss while doing upgrade, or is there any patch for this bug ??

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 23, 2015, 7:48:48 AM11/23/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Maybe you missed some migration script - check console for errors - check again if you applied all the scripts and if they didn't throw errors.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Edwin Liauw

Nov 23, 2015, 11:12:54 PM11/23/15