All plug-ins were removed when run update.sh

Focuszaa Funz

Aug 20, 2018, 1:38:55 AM8/20/18
to iDempiere
Hi all,

I'm using iDempiere 5.1 and I have a problem when I have some changes. Actually, I used chuck script to upgrade which had some part of chuck script called update.sh and update-prd.sh, I found the system uninstalls (successful) and the system tries to install the plug-ins but instead to install, the system removes all the plug-ins right away. I tried to fix it but I still don't understand why the system always removes the plug-ins? it made us very difficult to update new changes in the system, I have to create a new server instance (AWS EC2) for installing new changes and I have to config everything new again and again, I don't have any problems when installing from scratch but I have a problem when I have to update or upgrade my iDempiere.

1.JPG

It could be the OSGi version or not? I'm using OSGI version 2018 and I check in my development environment on server.install and server.product, all setting have been changed to version 2018 already and when I tried to install, I still got that error message below then I deleted some table file in folder idempiere-server/configuration/org.eclipse.osgi/.manager (i followed instructions in eclipse forum) now i don't that error message below but all plug-ins still got removed.

2.JPG

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-08-20 12:42:02.111
!MESSAGE FrameworkEvent ERROR
!STACK 0
org.osgi.framework.BundleException: Could not resolve module: org.eclipse.osgi [65]
  Another singleton bundle selected: osgi.identity; type="osgi.bundle"; version:Version="3.12.50.v20170928-1321"; osgi.identity="org.eclipse.osgi"; singleton:="true"

        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.Module.start(Module.java:444)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1634)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.incStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1614)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.doContainerStartLevel(ModuleContainer.java:1585)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1528)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.container.ModuleContainer$ContainerStartLevel.dispatchEvent(ModuleContainer.java:1)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager.dispatchEvent(EventManager.java:230)
        at org.eclipse.osgi.framework.eventmgr.EventManager$EventThread.run(EventManager.java:340)

!ENTRY org.eclipse.osgi 4 0 2018-08-20 12:42:02.116
!MESSAGE Bundle initial@reference:file:../plugins/org.eclipse.osgi_3.12.100.v20180210-1608.jar was not resolved.
Uninstalling org.adempiere.server.product 5.1.0.qualifier.
Uninstalling org.idempiere.fitnesse.feature.group 5.1.0.v20180814-0901.
Noted: my environment
The application server is EC2
DB is on RDS
Build binaries by using Jenkins build server.

Thank you so much

Focuszaa Funz

Aug 20, 2018, 2:50:47 AM8/20/18
to iDempiere
Hi,

Here are logfiles which I tried to record when running the scripts

There are 2 version
1. I run a script without config or delete any files.
2. I tried to delete some table files in org.eclipse.osgi/.manager

loginstalliDem.txt
loginstalliDem-without delete table files.txt

Focuszaa Funz

Aug 22, 2018, 4:31:51 AM8/22/18
to iDempiere
it seems like this community is very silence :(

Hiep Lq

Aug 22, 2018, 4:51:31 AM8/22/18
to Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas
i have response on your message at facebook

Lê Quý Hiệp
Email: hie...@hasuvimex.vn
Skype: admin.hasuvimex

Company: Thanh Hoa Fishery Import - Export J.s.c  (HasuvimexDL 47
Add: Lot E, Le Mon Industrial Zone, Thanh Hoa, Vietnam