AutoStart Idempiere REST API plugin

Shwetha Reddy

Jun 6, 2024, 5:17:12 AMJun 6
to iDempiere
Dear Community ,

I have Idempiere REST API Plugin from ( https://github.com/bxservice/idempiere-rest
when i deploy this plugin via osgi console., the plugin is in Installed State . I have make active manually .

Another Testcase : when i restart server ., Idempiere REST API plugin is in Installed state . Again , I have to do manual start of the plugin .

How to auto start idempiere rest API plugin (when installing plugin OR  on a server restart)

sowmya rao

Jun 6, 2024, 5:23:55 AMJun 6
to iDempiere
Hi Community
Even i have faced the same issue.

could anyone please guidance to resolve this issue

thanks in advance

Ricardo Santana

Jun 6, 2024, 8:21:32 AMJun 6
to iDempiere
Hi,

Copy this file p2.inf and put it on META-INF folder of the plugin you want to auto-start.

Regards,
Ricardo

sowmya rao

Jun 6, 2024, 9:05:38 AMJun 6
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi, Tried this case, and it is still not working.
Please update if you have any other solutions.
regards,
sowmya

Ricardo Santana

Jun 6, 2024, 10:47:37 AMJun 6
to iDempiere
Make sure this file is selected in build tab on MANIFEST.MF

Screenshot 2024-06-06 at 11.45.52.png

Michal Zilincar

Jun 6, 2024, 3:18:33 PMJun 6
to iDempiere
Hi,
I have this in shell script , run it 1 minute after  server restart:

#!/bin/sh
(echo "stop 336";sleep 5;echo "start 336";sleep 5;echo "stop 282";sleep 5;echo "start 282";sleep 5 )|telnet localhost 12612

Jesús Castillo

Jun 6, 2024, 6:09:56 PMJun 6
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

You can check it in the osgi console, If you see the play button click it. It must be like this picture.

image.png

Atte: Jesus Castillo.

Mailtrack Remitente notificado con
Mailtrack
06/06/24, 18:08:35

zuhri utama

Jun 8, 2024, 9:03:20 PMJun 8
to iDempiere
the first thing to check is the log. is there any report related failed to start or problem when plugin try to run? do u use official published jar or you build on your own and have some customization?

Shwetha Reddy

Jun 9, 2024, 3:19:14 AMJun 9
to idem...@googlegroups.com
we create our own jar file and there are no log errors . Could you please paste the link here of  official published jar (if available)

Shwetha Reddy

Jun 9, 2024, 3:43:32 AMJun 9
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi , Tried this ..but no luck ..
please update if you have any other solutions.

Thank you.

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Jun 10, 2024, 5:42:04 AMJun 10
to idem...@googlegroups.com
You can see the installation instructions for master at:

Or for release-11:

Or for release-10

Shwetha Reddy

Jun 11, 2024, 8:12:55 AMJun 11