Product planing questions

Natalia

Jul 1, 2018, 3:38:45 PM7/1/18
to iDempiere
Hello!
Please resolve my doubt. Situation: i make a planing product of a table. A table has 4 legs and a countertop. This items are produced and have their own bill of material.
A table is prodused in the one workshop, but legs and a countertop are produced in the second workshop
However they have the same product category.

I make planing:
 and i get three planings

but
if the planing works only for the resource i must get only one planing.
if planing works recursively i must get three planing 10 tables 40 legs and 10 countertops

Virtualy I got 10 tables 10 legs and 10 countertops

Question: how this form works?
And

Where is dates from - to?

Thank you