Idempiere freeze behavior on microsoft windows

Eduardo Gil

Jul 14, 2021, 6:21:00 PM7/14/21
to iDempiere
Hello community

I have been experimenting, after upgrade to 8.2, the system freeze even with the customer  using it. Is very a very ramdom  behavior; somtimes happens 10 minutes after login other with more minutes of use and there is no error in log. Also in this machines, processes that take so long runing, sometimes not finish.

I test with last update of 8.2, chrome last version, firefox last version, and only happen in microsoft windows.

Have you experiment something like this?

Heng Sin Low

Jul 14, 2021, 8:13:51 PM7/14/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
If possible, open Chrome's Developer Tool > Network and see what's happening when the freeze happens.

Eduardo Gil

Jul 20, 2021, 10:50:31 AM7/20/21
to iDempiere
Hello this is the log when happens the error

zkau/view/z_lrw/uW7Qrh1/485/1/c/.png:1 Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 410 (Gone)
zkau/view/z_lrw/uW7Q5s1/1ps/a/c/null.jpeg:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
zkau:1 Failed to load resource: net::ERR_EMPTY_RESPONSE
zk.wpd:914 Uncaught TypeError: m.open is not a function
    at zk.wpd:914
zk.wpd:922 Uncaught TypeError: m.isOpen is not a function
    at doTooltipOver_ (zk.wpd:922)
    at d (zk.wpd:578)
    at HTMLDocument.<anonymous> (zk.wpd:584)
    at HTMLDocument.dispatch (zk.wpd:145)
    at HTMLDocument.m.handle (zk.wpd:141)
zk.wpd:915 Uncaught TypeError: a.close is not a function
    at k (zk.wpd:915)
DevTools failed to load source map: Could not load content for https://erp.tempozl.com/webui/zkau/web/_zv2020101510/js/html2canvas.js.map: HTTP error: status code 404, net::ERR_HTTP_RESPONSE_CODE_FAILURE

WhatsApp Image 2021-07-20 at 9.35.10 AM.jpeg
WhatsApp Image 2021-07-20 at 9.35.18 AM.jpeg

Eduardo Gil

Aug 6, 2021, 2:34:17 PM8/6/21
to iDempiere
Someone having same issue? Is still happening to me

Regards

Solutions Ocean.

Aug 6, 2021, 3:27:43 PM8/6/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I have the same issue in 8.2

Eduardo Gil

Aug 16, 2021, 9:47:14 AM8/16/21
to iDempiere
Hello today working with idempiere in android i had the freeze but it gave me the error attached. Maybe this can be de real error

Regards,

WhatsApp Image 2021-08-16 at 8.43.44 AM.jpeg

Brian Karemba

Aug 16, 2021, 6:00:49 PM8/16/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Eduardo,

Is this not a session expiry error. I have noted that sometimes when the UI freezes its because of a long period of inactivity.

Regards,

Mohamad Iqbal

Aug 30, 2021, 10:58:46 AM8/30/21
to iDempiere
Hello community,
Have anyone have resolve this issue?

Thank you,

Mohamad Iqbal

Sep 1, 2021, 11:19:45 PM9/1/21
to iDempiere
I don't know if this is ridiculous or dangerous, I am not an JavaScript expert, but these are what we've tried and it seem for last two days the problem is gone.
  1. Open html2canvas.js in idempiere-server\jettyhome\work\jetty-0_0_0_0-8443-org_adempiere_ui_zk_8_2_0_202108221928_jar-_webui-any-\webapp\web\js\html2canvas\html2canvas.js
  2. Remove the last line (//# sourceMappingURL=html2canvas.js.map)
  3. Restart iDempiere
Regards,

Eduardo Gil

Oct 17, 2021, 6:05:37 PM10/17/21
to iDempiere
Hello i test this and is not working. in microsoft windows is still freezen and i test with other instalations without proxy configured and it happend.

Its a really big problem to me, i will try to find the last compilation without this error to compare

Regards,

Mohamad Iqbal

Oct 19, 2021, 8:40:28 AM10/19/21
to iDempiere
Before I apply modification of  html2canvas.js, I got frozen page, instead of  the time out page.

Eduardo Gil

Oct 19, 2021, 9:13:24 AM10/19/21
to iDempiere
Which enviroment do you use? i am starting to think it is about my debian servers. i ask to other community members and many of them use ubuntu instead of debian so maybe is something about this?

Eduardo Gil

Oct 19, 2021, 6:09:01 PM10/19/21
to iDempiere
Checking customer log i can see this error several times.

zkAtmosphereHandler.warn: Could not find session: /webui/zkau/comet;jsessionid=node0rxis1x8owycue7k6rmw7fclk77.node0

It is really happening many times with last daily.