New Updated Atlantic Theme for 5.1 & 6.1

Anozi Mada

Nov 26, 2018, 11:57:41 PM11/26/18
to iDempiere

Just updated iDempiere Atlantic Theme to 5.1, the minimum idempiere version is 5.1 and you can also use it in 6.1 now.
I updated the base zk theme to 8.6.1 and change it to archive based theme instead of folder based theme.

With this update you can customize the theme using LESS, you can check the tutorial here

Also now it's possible for user to switch theme for themselves without affecting other users, it uses browser cookies.

Though I still need to create the plugin for it, maybe in the next couple of days.

The complete information about this theme can be found here

Regards,

Anozi Mada

home.png
login2.png
popup-window.png
window-form.png
window-grid.png

Tayyoo

Aug 20, 2019, 12:18:54 PM8/20/19
to iDempiere
Hi Anozi Mada i've read the installation tuorial, but i cant follow it smoothly. In my idempiere 5.1 there is no ZK_THEME_USE_FONT_ICON_FOR_IMAGE configuration i've try to add ZK_THEME_USE_FONT_ICON_FOR_IMAGE manually and its cause some errors. Can you help me to solve this problem?

Thanks

Anozi Mada

Aug 20, 2019, 9:57:25 PM8/20/19
to iDempiere
Hi Tayyoo

Can you provide the error log? System configurator font icon shouldn't be causing error, if not set idempiere will use default icon anyway so it's not mandatory step.
Also just realized that font icon is feature from 6.2 so you have to apply changes from https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-3535

Regards,
Anozi Mada
Message has been deleted

Tayyoo

Aug 20, 2019, 11:33:03 PM8/20/19
to iDempiere

Error2.png

Thanks for reply anozi mada, this is my complete errors log. I've removed ZK_THEME_USE_FONT_ICON_FOR_IMAGE and i've put the plugin in apache felix web.

:START
@Echo =======================================
@Echo Starting iDempiere Server ...
@Echo =======================================

FOR %%c in (plugins\org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_1.*.jar) DO set JARFILE=%%c

@Set VMOPTS=-Xbootclasspath/p:alpn-boot.jar
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Xbootclasspath/p:alpn-boot.jar
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dorg.osgi.framework.bootdelegation=sun.security.ssl,org.eclipse.jetty.alpn
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dosgi.compatibility.bootdelegation=true
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Djetty.home=jettyhome
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Djetty.base=jettyhome
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Djetty.etc.config.urls=etc/jetty.xml,etc/jetty-deployer.xml,etc/jetty-ssl.xml,etc/jetty-ssl-context.xml,etc/jetty-http.xml,etc/jetty-alpn.xml,etc/jetty-http2.xml,etc/jetty-https.xml
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dosgi.console=localhost:12612
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dmail.mime.encodefilename=true
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dmail.mime.decodefilename=true
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dmail.mime.encodeparameters=true
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dmail.mime.decodeparameters=true
@Set VMOPTS=%VMOPTS% -Dorg.zkoss.zk.config.path=/WEB-INF/zk-atlantic.xml

@"%JAVA%" %IDEMPIERE_JAVA_OPTIONS% %VMOPTS% -jar %JARFILE% -application org.adempiere.server.application

This is my idempiere-server.bat

Regards,
Tayyoo

Anozi Mada

Aug 20, 2019, 11:53:51 PM8/20/19
to iDempiere
My bad, I guess it's not as backward compatible as I thought. I'll update the binary in a day or two and test it in idempiere 5.1.
If you want to edit it yourself you can remove references to ITheme.USE_FONT_ICON_FOR_IMAGE in theme/atlantic/preference.zul and recompile.

Tayyoo

Aug 21, 2019, 1:27:28 AM8/21/19
to iDempiere
Thank you very much for your help, everything is going smoothly now.

Regards,
Tayyoo

Leszek Bober

Aug 22, 2019, 11:59:38 AM8/22/19
to iDempiere
Hi
When I display grid view I can't change width of column.
I work on 5.1
It is bug?

Anozi Mada

Aug 24, 2019, 4:27:45 AM8/24/19
to iDempiere
Sorry for the late update. The binary has been updated and you can use it now on 5.1

Hi Leszek, You can actually resize the column, it's just the cursor still using pointer cursor. I fixed it in the latest update to use the proper pointer so please test it again.

Leszek Bober

Aug 26, 2019, 8:20:50 AM8/26/19
to iDempiere
Works correctly!
Thanx

One question: When I can add own background color in grid view (odd row color)?

Anozi Mada

Aug 28, 2019, 8:12:50 AM8/28/19
to iDempiere
If you want to update the base theme you can add it in src/archive/web/zul/less/idempiere/
Of if you just want to hardcode the color you can edit it in the plugin theme/atlantic/css/theme.css.dsp
The css selector you want to target is
.z-grid-odd>.z-row-inner, .z-grid-odd>.z-cell

Leszek Bober

Jun 4, 2021, 6:27:16 PM6/4/21
to iDempiere

Hi Anozi,
I still use your iD theme, but in web browser console displays error:

Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (/_zkiju-atlantic/zul/images/group_bg.gif)

group_bg.gif file is in theme images folder and zul/images/ but error still displayed.

WDYT?

Regards
Leszek Bober
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Anozi Mada

Jun 9, 2021, 7:31:58 AM6/9/21
to iDempiere
Hi Leszek

Sorry for the late response. I've been away from idempiere development lately.
Can you please try install the theme using this file.
I've already tried it using fresh install v6.2 and it seems to be free from that error now.
What I did is moving the css part that uses relative path url (group_bg.gif and progress3.gif) from the LESS file in atlantic jar to theme.css.dsp in the plugin.

Regards,
Anozi Mada

Leszek Bober

Jun 10, 2021, 8:10:31 AM6/10/21
to iDempiere
Hi Anozi
Thank you for atention.
I'm implement your solution but it not resolve my problem. Error still displayed.
I'm use a 7.1 version but on 5.1 ver error is too.

Anozi Mada

Jun 13, 2021, 2:08:45 AM6/13/21
to iDempiere
Hi, just tried using fresh installation of 5.1 and 7.1 but I can't find that error you mentioned.
Maybe it's cached? Try using new private window / incognito mode.