Sync NumberBox Issue

Gustavo Crespo

Dec 14, 2016, 7:17:33 PM12/14/16
to iDempiere
Dear Friends,

The numeric fields currently have a small incident when before losing the focus is sent to save the record.
The new value is not saved but the previous value stays.

When a window is selected such as "Customer RMA", "RMA Line"
New Record, and choose "Shipment / Receipt Line" and finally change "Line No" and set 25 for example and without losing focus and press CTRL + A for save and add new record.

The field "Line No" did not change its value to 25 but remained at 10.

I have replicated this scenario on the "Customer RMA" window Tab "RMA Line" on the environment test.idempiere.org.

And to achieve the explained I have modified on Window & Tab & Field "Customer RMA" Tab "RMA Line" and uncheck "Single Row Layout" Field.
I have also verified that it only happens on the numerical fields.

Any help would be appreciated.