Fitnesse Failed to Connect to IDempiere 82

zuhri...@gmail.com

Nov 2, 2021, 11:50:54 PM11/2/21
to iDempiere
Hi community

i'm trying to run fitnesse to create idempiere testing but when i run TestLoginGardenAdmin, it show error like below

Testing was interrupted and results are incomplete. Test Pages: 0 right, 0 wrong, 0 ignored, 0 exceptions     Assertions: 0 right, 0 wrong, 0 ignored, 0 exceptions (1.313 seconds)
Could not complete testing: java.lang.Exception: FitClient external process terminated before a connection could be established
Screenshot 2021-11-03 10.47.08.png

this is my root configuration
Screenshot 2021-11-03 10.48.51.png

the plugin fitnesse already installed on idempiere server
Screenshot 2021-11-03 10.49.14.png

is there something i missing from my configuration?

muri...@devcoffee.com.br

Nov 3, 2021, 9:30:04 AM11/3/21
to iDempiere
Hi,

the fitnesse project was last made compatible with version 7.1. It is likely that some adjustment will be needed for versions 8 and 9 due to platform changes, dependencies, etc.

in the next few days I will check and update the repository to ensure it is working with the latest versions.

feel free to send suggestions and improvements

zuhri...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2021, 7:08:14 AM11/4/21
to iDempiere
Hi,

thanks for your attention. i'm appreciate your concern with this feature. i used fitnesse on idempiere 6.1 and it's running well. but on idempiere 8, i cannot find the problem and dont know how to solve the problem. hope i can help you to test the feature on idempiere 8 when it's ready.