How to do a credit memo process correctly.

Jose Daniel Castellanos

May 12, 2022, 9:04:21 AM5/12/22
to iDempiere
Hello everyone, I hope you are very well.
I'm a new user in iDempiere and I am trying to understand how to generate a credit memo from an invoice.
Is it necessary to reverse that invoice and then create the credit note?

I'm very confused and I would appreciate if someone could help me with a guide or a step-by-step process, since I have not been able to find a good tutorial on the internet that explains it.
Thank you very much for your attention, I hope you can help me.

Nicolas Micoud

May 12, 2022, 10:28:17 AM5/12/22
to iDempiere
Hi,

You can execute the process "Create Credit Memo" from the completed invoice :

2022-05-12 16_26_55-_TEST_ iDempiere.png

Regards,

Nicolas

Jose Daniel Castellanos

May 12, 2022, 12:31:51 PM5/12/22
to iDempiere
Hi Nicolas.

I really appreciate the time you took to respond.
Regarding your answer, I know that I have to do that after the Invoice is complete.
My question was more focused on how to effectively see a cancellation in the value of the Lines of the credit memo, or a global discount or a single product or service.