Calculating forecast - where is to get rules? libero manufacturing

Natalia

Jul 1, 2018, 3:50:58 PM7/1/18
to iDempiere
Hello!
I try to create forecast but i dont know where is i can fill the rule.

Thank you

Auto Generated Inline Image 1

redhuan d. oon

Jul 3, 2018, 2:20:04 AM7/3/18
to iDempiere
There is none, and for you to create your own. Many were incomplete. I have to complete the forecast window which was missing at first.

Natalia

Jul 3, 2018, 5:21:29 AM7/3/18
to iDempiere
Hello!

1. Where can I fill the rule? There are not the clause in the menu and the link on the form is missed.
It is a problem. If I add it into the menu where is description how is to fill rules? I watched other rules in PG Admin and rules have a queries.

2. Which clauses havent  been finished yet? Where is descriplion of this indormation? And where is a description of sequence of activities.

For example: I want to produce a product. I filled BOM and workflows and then I got an order from client. My activities into the programm?  I just can create manufacturing order - manualy and then i get diferent errors and messages.

I want to create a plan for period and i want to create requisitions and manufacturing adgers automaticaly, because BOMs can be very complicated.
I want to see capasity of my workshops - but i cant find where is capacity plan. I see only the form   which must do it but the result only "OK"
I want to create the production based on manufacturing orders - but I cant find where is it.

3. I think  BOM should be improved to add several co-products. There are many cases where there are many products from one activity.(for example meet cutting).

Sorry for this speach but  I cant do something whith this program for 2 weeks.