Critical bug for oracle users v4.1

Taher Elhossin

Nov 3, 2016, 6:58:35 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
the dmp file for oracle is created using the data pump tool but all the import script tool use the old dump tool which not work correctly

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 3, 2016, 7:05:33 AM11/3/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
No, it isn't, ImportIdempiere.sh uses data pump.

El 03/11/16 a las 11:58, Taher Elhossin escribió:
> the dmp file for oracle is created using the data pump tool but all
> the import script tool use the old dump tool which not work correctly

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Nov 3, 2016, 7:10:31 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
Ah interesting, seems like windows ImportIdempiere.bat still not migrated to impdp - old bug, sounds like nobody has tested windows+oracle at least during last year   :)

Taher Elhossin

Nov 3, 2016, 10:02:36 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
Ya i'am this one who need to work with idempiere on windows and oracle

Can i got any help, because even wheni import the file manually it generate lots of error

Nicolas Micoud

Nov 3, 2016, 10:14:48 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
Hi,

I also work with Oracle and Windows but never really use the ImportIdempiere.bat - or i probably used it long time ago.
See https://groups.google.com/forum/?nomobile=true#!searchin/idempiere/oracle%7Csort:relevance/idempiere/7zNRYhOb0H8/T27EA4acZTQJ for hints in order to modify the script.

If too complicated, you can also import it manually using impdp ... (via sqlplus)

Regards,

Nicolas

Taher Elhossin

Nov 3, 2016, 10:28:43 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
I actually import it manually but it generate too many errors
i used the dumb in version 4.1

Dirk Niemeyer

Nov 3, 2016, 10:31:01 AM11/3/16
to idem...@googlegroups.com
which errors do you see?

Taher Elhossin

Nov 3, 2016, 10:58:12 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
Here is what i get

Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/INDEX
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/CONSTRAINT
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/COMMENT
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/FUNCTION/FUNCTION
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/PROCEDURE/PROCEDURE
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/FUNCTION/ALTER_FUNCTION
ORA-39082: Object type ALTER_FUNCTION:"IDEMPIERE"."PAYMENTAVAILABLE" created with compilation warnings
ORA-39082: Object type ALTER_FUNCTION:"IDEMPIERE"."INVOICEOPENTODATE" created with compilation warnings
ORA-39082: Object type ALTER_FUNCTION:"IDEMPIERE"."INVOICEOPEN" created with compilation warnings
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/PROCEDURE/ALTER_PROCEDURE
ORA-39082: Object type ALTER_PROCEDURE:"IDEMPIERE"."FACT_ACCT_BALANCE_UPDATE" created with compilation warnings
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/VIEW/VIEW
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/CONSTRAINT/REF_CONSTRAINT
Processing object type SCHEMA_EXPORT/TABLE/INDEX/FUNCTIONAL_AND_BITMAP/INDEX
Job "SYSTEM"."SYS_IMPORT_FULL_01" completed with 5 error(s) at 16:53:57

Nicolas Micoud

Nov 3, 2016, 11:02:13 AM11/3/16
to iDempiere
You should be able to compile them after the import ?
Message has been deleted