Default answer of workflow activity

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 20, 2016, 11:30:48 PM12/20/16
to iDempiere
Hi,

Currently the default value of answer in workflow activities approval process is set to "No". How can I change it to"Yes"?

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 22, 2016, 2:36:05 AM12/22/16
to iDempiere
Problem resolved.
The class from where the default answer of workflow activity is coming is MRefList.java --> getList method where order by is executing in ascending order and as 'N' comes before 'Y' so the default appears as 'No'. We need to add 'order by desc' so that 'Y' comes as default answer.

Anozi Mada

Dec 22, 2016, 2:59:12 AM12/22/16
to iDempiere
I think it's bad idea to edit MRefList that way because everything using that method will be affected as well.
In this case if you want to edit something, that would be WWFActivity.java

Regards,
Anozi Mada

Anirban Ganguly

Dec 22, 2016, 3:57:18 AM12/22/16
to iDempiere
Thanks for the suggestion. I will look into it.
But I have used conditional 'order by desc' by providing AD_Reference_ID == 319. So it will not affect everything.