iD 7.1 - Copy Client error - duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ux_t_moveclient

Jaurès FOUTE

Sep 3, 2021, 4:03:45 PM9/3/21
to iDempiere
Hello everyone,

When I run the copy client Process on iD 7.1 , I have this error.

** org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: duplicate key value violates unique constraint "ux_t_moveclient" Detail: Key (ad_pinstance_id, tablename, source_id)=(2835351, M_PRODUCT_TRL, 0) already exists.

Any idea how to solve this error without exclude this table ?

Best Regards,

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Sep 3, 2021, 4:49:01 PM9/3/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Jaurès,

That sounds like a configuration error.

Please check if your table M_Product_Trl has any column marked as "Key
Column"

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Jaurès FOUTE