Nianga Helena,- Idempiere on Mobile: How to participate

Mungwe Stanley

Dec 20, 2014, 5:34:57 PM12/20/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello dear Community members,

I announced last time that based on work done by Jan we have built a mobile extension to Idempiere with some very nice reports and charts. As we struggle in the jungle in Cameroon to bring Africa's warmth to the whole community, my boys also get hungry. Lets note that this is our second major plugin in less than 4 months and Wanda POS which is our first has been downloaded more than 1500 times and many community members are enjoying not only free code but very excellent free documentation and even support. Nianga Helena will come with a price to enabel us continue this work. It will be 248 USD only to be invited in the project per year. We have a roadmap we are working on to make the product more powerful, so if you pay the annaul subscription you will get all the updates from free, and you will also get a number of support hours from us for free. If anybody in the community has another idea about how we can support this work, I will be happy to listen. This is the website for you to get the code: http://erp-university-africa.com/

Thanks and Christmas and New Year Greetings!!!!
Stanley