Save the date - Community test day

Diego Ruiz

Nov 24, 2021, 9:46:02 AM11/24/21
to iDempiere
Hi guys,

CommunityTestDay.jpg

Please join us for the Community Test Day, a virtual community event on November 30th and December 5th, 2021.

The Community Test Day brings the entire iDempiere community together to engage in community activities to test the upcoming release of the new stable version.

More details to come. Stay tuned.

This is an event for everyone, no matter the expertise level, no matter the skill set. We want to invite every member: developers, users, trainers, implementers, everyone!

Diego Ruiz

Nov 28, 2021, 11:13:58 AM11/28/21
to iDempiere
Hi guys,

Join us this Thursday, November 30th on the first community test day of the year!

Read more about it here. How to participate and what is the goal of it.

We hope to see you all on Thursday!

Tony Snook

Nov 29, 2021, 5:39:19 AM11/29/21
to iDempiere
Hi Diego, I assume you  meant Tuesday, November 30th.

Diego Ruiz

Nov 29, 2021, 7:34:45 AM11/29/21
to iDempiere
Hi Tony,

Yes, Tuesday. That was a typo XD. Thanks for the clarification!

See you guys tomorrow!

Diego Ruiz

Dec 3, 2021, 8:21:31 AM12/3/21
to iDempiere

Here are the results from the community test day 1.

photo_2021-12-03_14-15-04.jpg

Thanks to all the participants who joined us and helped us test the upcoming release!

If you didn't join and want to help. Don't worry! Join us this Sunday, December 5th.

Community Powered Enterprise

Diego Ruiz

Dec 9, 2021, 9:31:16 AM12/9/21
to iDempiere

photo_2021-12-09_15-30-13.jpg

Here are the results from Day 2!

Thanks again to everyone who joined us on Sunday for helping with the upcoming release.