Import database: erro en pg_hba.conf Postgresql Windows

DarioC

Sep 19, 2014, 6:45:57 AM9/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello mates:

I have a Postegresql 9+ and installing idempiere v2, I have a problem at running run_importidempiere.bat:

Error message says: there is no line in pg_hba.conf for "fe80::xxxx::xxxx..%11" for postgres/adempiere user and postres and templete1 database when re-create and import, stopping execution script.

I know I have to modifiy conf file, but I can not get the right one.

I have the system in a  win7 machine, and it does not run in network, it´s local installation.

Any clues, I will thank you.

mhernandezve

Sep 19, 2014, 8:45:32 AM9/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi darioc

Try disabling ipv6 on Windows

DarioC

Sep 19, 2014, 12:28:01 PM9/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I disabled ipv6 in the lan card I use, but it still continues with the same error message.

mhernandezve

Sep 20, 2014, 4:23:51 PM9/20/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello DarioC

You can try import database by the manual way:

David García

Oct 8, 2014, 7:49:08 PM10/8/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hello Dario,

The problem is a postgresql configuration. Yo need to configure it to accept connection from your adempiere server to the db server.

Check this documentation: http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.2/static/auth-pg-hba-conf.html

For example you can add this  line to pg-hba.conf, if you adempiere server's ip is 192.168.12.10

# Allow any user from host 192.168.12.10 to connect to database
# "postgres" if the user's password is correctly supplied.
#
# TYPE  DATABASE        USER            ADDRESS                 METHOD
host    postgres        all             192.168.12.10/32        md5