Dynamically change label in window

David Adr

Nov 21, 2021, 9:40:04 PM11/21/21
to iDempiere
Hello guys,
So im currently using v8.2 idempiere

and I was wondering can i change the label in window dynamically perhaps in certain condition like if above dropdown options value = A, below label Field will be also A.

I tried to search and explore the option in getVO, Callout.
This is what i tried
mTab.getField("Description").getVO().Header = "Description A";

When i sysout it shows in the console the value is change but in the window the changes does not took effect.

PS. the img provided is what i meant by label

Thanks in advance !Screenshot 2021-11-22 093453.png

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 22, 2021, 5:29:04 AM11/22/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi David, I'm not sure if that's possible, what I did in LCO is to put
two fields together, both without label.

The first field is the label, the second field is the real field, and
the first field (label) is filled with any method, I used virtual
column, but could be also a callout.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El 22/11/21 a las 3:40, David Adr escribió:

Heng Sin Low

Nov 22, 2021, 5:36:20 AM11/22/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
that should be a nice thing to have in future. I guess we should open a new feature request for this.

Message has been deleted