Announcing Release 7.1

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez

Nov 22, 2019, 8:29:46 AM11/22/19
to iDempiere
Hi community, the release 7.1 is ready

This is now the officially maintained branch - this mean we keep doing bug fixes and adding non-disruptive new features during one year.
The 6.2 branch is now closed.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Eduardo Gil

Nov 22, 2019, 11:24:58 AM11/22/19
to iDempiere
Excelent Carlos thanks for all the work.

Regards,

Peter Shepetko

Nov 23, 2019, 2:34:26 AM11/23/19
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

Great news, thanks!

BR
Peter

Habib Salhi

Nov 23, 2019, 4:49:24 AM11/23/19
to iDempiere
Amazing job and community really.. kudos to the whole team behind this

Ayaz Ahmed

Nov 23, 2019, 6:59:00 AM11/23/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Excelent!, Thank you so much Carlos to maintain iDempiere consistently.

Luis Amesty

Nov 23, 2019, 10:44:46 PM11/23/19
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos
Excelent, Thanks
One Question about repository changes:
Bitbucket to no longer support Mercurial, users must migrate to Git by May 2020

Regards
Luis Amesty

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 24, 2019, 7:53:13 AM11/24/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Luis, yes, we'll take care of that in another thread.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Am 24.11.19 um 04:44 schrieb Luis Amesty:

Muhammad Rizwan Anwar

Nov 24, 2019, 7:57:13 AM11/24/19
to iDempiere
Thank you Carlos Ruiz.

What is new in 7.1 where we can find a list? Please guide. Thank you

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Nov 24, 2019, 8:07:59 AM11/24/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
It's a very incomplete list until now - hope community can find ways to complete it:

Michael Powacht

Nov 26, 2019, 8:01:08 PM11/26/19
to iDempiere
THANKS Carlos!!

Ouma Ronald

Nov 27, 2019, 12:34:08 AM11/27/19
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Well done Carlos and the community

Satish Vijayan

Nov 27, 2019, 10:40:20 AM11/27/19
to iDempiere
Great job - just installed 7.1 version on eclipse.

One thing we have to include in the install wiki is that JRE should be set to 11.

Window->preferences->Java->Installed JREs-> Need to add the Java 11 open JDK here (if its not already been added)

Once I did this, the build went smoothly

On Wednesday, 27 November 2019 11:04:08 UTC+5:30, Ouma Ronald wrote:
Well done Carlos and the community

On Wed, Nov 27, 2019, 04:01 Michael Powacht <mpow...@gmail.com> wrote:
THANKS Carlos!!

On Friday, November 22, 2019 at 8:29:46 PM UTC+7, Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez wrote:
Hi community, the release 7.1 is ready

This is now the officially maintained branch - this mean we keep doing bug fixes and adding non-disruptive new features during one year.
The 6.2 branch is now closed.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Worku

Dec 2, 2019, 6:43:57 AM12/2/19
to iDempiere
Great Job!
Carlos and the team, thanks for your hard work and consistent update.
Regards,
Worku