(automatic) User registration process

Ladislav Nagy

Feb 10, 2014, 4:10:21 PM2/10/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello All,

I'm preparing one web application /using iDempiere core functions to create custom windows with forms and processes/, and the only problem I've is iDempiere doesn't have automatic User registration process. (or maybe I miss something)
I want to allow for registered users to fill forms in iDempiere.
I can solve this problem using any CMS system which have user registration function /joomla,.../ with creating trigger on CMS DB and copying user to iDempiere with access for XY Client/Organization and ZW Rule. But it is in "other" external software.

I think, the most elegant solution is extend the login window with 2 or more hideable fields - email and catchpa code and a register button. (which send an email after verifying catchpa)
All other code can be in php scritpt - email registration url verification with code, and user creation.

Anybody interested in cooperation in this functionality ? I am more a php experienced developer , I can do that part ...
regards,
Laci

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

Feb 10, 2014, 4:42:22 PM2/10/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
There is user registration on webstore:
https://demo.idempiere.com:8443/wstore/loginServlet
Maybe that can cover your needs?

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

Ladislav Nagy

Feb 10, 2014, 4:58:43 PM2/10/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
thanks Carlos!,

I think, it's very similar, but i want to integrate it into iDempiere login screen - for unique design and with captcha code.

Regards, Laci

Dňa pondelok, 10. februára 2014 22:42:22 UTC+1 Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gómez napísal(-a):