idempiere webui session timeout frequently

zuhri utama

Jun 11, 2024, 11:43:19 PMJun 11
to iDempiere
Hi Community

we have idempiere 10 project that always timeout after 3 minutes. i already set ZK_SESSION_TIMEOUT_IN_SECONDS to -2 or larger number but it keeps timeout after 3 minutes. this issue also occur only on ubuntu 22. we try to deploy on centos 7 and no timeout happen. dont know is there any relation with the os.

try to change the jetty-ssl.xml to larger number but it keeps timeout. is there any explanation related to how idempiere check session? or is it jetty that handle the session?

if there is something that we can try to longer the session, it will help a lot. thanks

best regards,
zuhri

Heng Sin Low

Jun 11, 2024, 11:57:42 PMJun 11
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Are you using nginx proxy ? If yes, try searching the forum, I think that has been discussed here before.

zuhri utama

Jun 12, 2024, 4:11:46 AMJun 12
to iDempiere
ah i see. the nginx proxy is handled by other team. thank you

Chuck Boecking

Jun 12, 2024, 1:09:08 PMJun 12
to iDempiere
Hi Team,

I am seeing the same thing through both apache and aws load balancer. I am still investigating.

Michal Zilincar

Jun 13, 2024, 3:10:23 PMJun 13
to iDempiere

in my case it happens to users on MacBook (not all of them) , users with windows have no problem ...
just my 2 cents

Martin Schönbeck

Jun 19, 2024, 4:12:14 AM (11 days ago) Jun 19
to iDempiere
Hi,

I'm not sure whether it is the same problem, but I observe this behaviour with chrome on windows an implementation without proxy. If it appears, it appear again and again, on another day nothing happens.

Regards,
Martin