JAXB Problems

Gabriel Vila

Sep 3, 2021, 9:18:03 AM9/3/21
to iDempiere
Hi Community,
I have the following problem:
I need to use JAXB to generate an XML from a java class.
I understand that java version 11 removed some of these features.
In the plugin that I am developing, I add the JAXB libraries that I need in the Build Path. When I run the application debugging from eclipse everything works ok, but when I do it in production I get the following message: javax.xml.bind.JAXBException: Implementation of JAXB-API has not been found on module path or classpath. - with linked exception: [java.lang.ClassNotFoundException: com.sun.xml.bind.v2.ContextFactory]
The plugin is well installed since it has the libraries correctly, but I think it is necessary to add them in: org.idempiere.p2.targetplatform and I don't know how to do it.
I need help, urgently.
Hope someone could help me.
Thanks !!

Heng Sin Low

Sep 3, 2021, 9:51:51 AM9/3/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
A possible alternative is to creae a fragment plugin project with org.adempiere.base as host and add your jaxb libraries to your fragment.

Gabriel Vila

Sep 3, 2021, 9:57:05 AM9/3/21
to iDempiere
Hengsin,
Thank you very much for your soon reply !!
I'll try your suggestion.

Thanks !!