Error when creating new Manufacturing Order

Thành Vũ

Sep 2, 2015, 12:47:38 PM9/2/15
to iDempiere
Hi all,

When i create new Manufacturing Order system through error.
"Record not deleted - dependent record found: ERROR: insert or update on table "m_storagereservation" violates foreign key constraint "mproduct_mstoragereservation" - Detail: Key (m_product_id)=(1000001) is not present in table "m_product".
I'm using Libero plugin ver 3.0.0.201504221125
Please help solved this issue.

Many thanks.

issued.JPG

Thành Vũ

Sep 3, 2015, 2:51:44 AM9/3/15
to iDempiere
Hi all,

I've try as tutorialas:

In step make manufacturing order => Error.

Please help.

Vào 23:47:38 UTC+7 Thứ Tư, ngày 02 tháng 9 năm 2015, Thành Vũ đã viết:

Peter Snizek

Sep 3, 2015, 4:01:16 PM9/3/15
to iDempiere
Hi Thành,

I am not an expert on libero (not at all), but the first thing I'd do is to check (in pgAdmin) if in the table m_product a record exists with an ID (m_product_id) of 1000001.

Just based on the error message I assume iDempiere tries to insert or update a record in the table "m_storagereservation" before deleting the current record, and fails to do so because a product in table m_product with the m_product_id of 1000001 doesn't exist.

- Peter