Pricelist SO/PO/Both option

norber...@multimageweb.com

Nov 2, 2015, 12:01:33 PM11/2/15
to iDempiere

hi,

in some cases we need to have same price list for Purchase and Sales(2pl warehouses). With small change on Price list we should replace issotrx flag to list with options sales/purchase/both (similar to tax rate. Sure validations and other related functionalities must be handled. Functionality will don't break existing functionality. As result user able to use same pricelist on SO and PO well, if select option Both.

Please share ideas. if interest then we will implement it to core otherwise we make customisation.

norbert

Nicolas Micoud

Nov 2, 2015, 4:05:55 PM11/2/15
to iDempiere
Hi Norbert,
Could be useful for "small" installations which don't manage price list. Thus a single price list is enough (no need to create one for SO, and another one for PO).

Regards,

Nicolas