Database Views are missing from Libero Warehouse Plugins

Ravi Bhalsod

Feb 2, 2019, 12:45:10 AM2/2/19
to iDempiere

I have tried installing libero manufacturing and WMS Plugins on current development branch of iDempiere And I Found that some of the SQl views are missing in it.

List of view are missing in Database.

M_EmptyLocators_V
RV_PP_Product_Costing
RV_Rma
AD_Roles_v
RV_Storage_Per_Locator
RV_Charges
M_RMA_Header_v
RV_Invoicepayments
RV_Product_Category_Levels
RV_Asset_Detail
RV_Lead
RV_Asset_Expense
RV_Product
RV_IdleStorage
RV_Daily_Orders_InOuts
RV_AttributeSet_Structure
RV_DB_Consistency
RV_Charge_Usage

plugins downloaded from here

All Pack-In files are imported successfully

I have checked that "M_EmptyLocators_V" view used in EmptyLocators.java,WMRuleInBoundAlbatros.java and WMS_StorageCapacityValidator.java in WMS plugin.
I have not checked other view but I found that views entry created in AD_Table.

please let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks
Ravi Bhalsod