beluga serverprint

Alejandro Guerra

Oct 16, 2022, 9:16:56 PM10/16/22
to iDempiere
Hello @Martin Schönbeck,

I am using your plugin to send an invoice to the client, but is there a way to send it to the commercial representative?
Thanks for the help!!

Regards,

Salu2
Alejandro Guerra

Martin Schönbeck

Oct 17, 2022, 4:43:17 AM10/17/22
to iDempiere
Hi Alejandro,

I think my answer would be 'yes', but I need some more information. Is this a fixed address all the time or does it depend on the business partner or on the order? If dependent where is the address found?

Regards,
Martin

Alejandro Jesus Guerra

Oct 17, 2022, 6:43:52 AM10/17/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
The address comes from the order Thanks a lot

Regards

Martin Schönbeck

Oct 17, 2022, 7:38:52 AM10/17/22
to iDempiere
Hi Alejandro,

it is actually not possible. It wouldn't be much to add the 'salesrep_id' of the actual document (if present) and to send to the corresponding e-mail-address, but this would be the sales rep of the invoice then. To use the sales rep of the order it would be necessary to allow sql-instructions in the beluga serverprint configuration. I want to avoid this because actually the configuration could be done even by 'insecure' users. A solution for this perhaps could be, to define a name for virtual column which if present in the document would be evaluated as e-mail target.

What actually is possible, is to send to the current user as BCC. This could be added in the system configuration with MAIL_SEND_BCC_TO_FROM.

Regards,
Martin

Alejandro Guerra

Oct 18, 2022, 9:11:18 PM10/18/22
to iDempiere
Sorry Martin,

The address comes from the invoice Thanks a lot

Regards

Martin Schönbeck

Oct 19, 2022, 8:33:46 AM10/19/22
to iDempiere
Hi Alejandro,

ok, than it's not to difficult to include it in the plugin. We are just preparing an extended version of the plugin. It' already in use at our customers but not thoroughly tested in all cases. Perhaps we could add this feature there.

Regards,
Martin

Alejandro Jesus Guerra

Oct 19, 2022, 11:33:49 AM10/19/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Ok.

Thank you very much, I'm waiting.

Salu2

You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "iDempiere" group.
To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/idempiere/ed32c9f2-8057-4abb-87d6-75366f8aa21an%40googlegroups.com.

Akshara Romesh

Oct 21, 2022, 12:51:18 AM10/21/22
to iDempiere
Hi Alejandro,

You can acheive the your target of sending Invoice to the Sales Representative , by adding one Node in Process_Invoice Workflow for
Action =Email
Email Receipent = Document Owner
Attache Document=YES

This Node you can add after complete node
Thanks
Akshara

Akshara Romesh

Oct 21, 2022, 12:52:26 AM10/21/22
to iDempiere
PFA Screenshot
Workflow node.png

Alejandro Jesus Guerra

Oct 27, 2022, 10:10:20 AM10/27/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Akshara,
The invoice is sent after it has been printed on paper, so beluga printer is perfect. The only thing missing is to be able to add cc: from the context of the sales representative.
Thank for the help,

Regards
Alejandro Guerra

Mailtrack Remitente notificado con