Forceast in Idempiere 3.0

Saeed Hamed

Oct 8, 2015, 5:00:04 AM10/8/15
to iDempiere
Morning Community

Appreciate aany help about the following

1- Forecast Window: the field Warehouse doest not display list of warehouse.

In Window/Tab/field  Warehouse field type is originally Libero Manufacturing. If changed to Dictionary, the problem still remains.

2- The forecast Window cannot be found from Menu. I am accessing it through Calculate Forecast Window.

Thanks in  advance.
Auto Generated Inline Image 1
Auto Generated Inline Image 2

redhuan d. oon

Oct 8, 2015, 11:50:06 AM10/8/15
to iDempiere

Hi Saeed,
From which menu or which plugin you see this Forecast Window? Steps will be helpful. Need to confirm that first before explaining the solution. There is no problem with mine.

redhuan d. oon

Oct 8, 2015, 11:55:55 AM10/8/15
to iDempiere
Sorry, I only saw your explanation of your steps at the end of your post. OK, you are right, the Forecast module is another unfinished window in Libero Mfg, but it is reintroduced in the Purchasing Forecast plugin http://red1.org/adempiere/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1812 to be more functional.
OK, your 'bug' is the same and it is not a bug but constraint due to the user not setting an Organization during main header.

Saeed Hamed

Oct 8, 2015, 6:39:08 PM10/8/15
to iDempiere
Thanks Redhuan