Depreciation of asset

Martin Schönbeck

Oct 31, 2022, 11:16:59 AM10/31/22
to iDempiere
Hi,

it drives me crazy. I tried to activate and depreciate a new asset. I know, I did it before, but I don't remember which way I did it. Activation has created a_depreciation_exp entries, the toolbar button 'process' show a 'Process now' but it is grayed off.

Is this not the right entry to do the depreciation?

And which part decides to gray out an entry on the process button?

Regards,
Martin

Martin Schönbeck

Oct 31, 2022, 3:35:35 PM10/31/22
to iDempiere
Hi,

ok, finally I found that I have to create the a_depreciation_entry by hand and the open a_depreciation_exp will be added automatically.

Regards,
Martin

Sidik Bilardi

Nov 24, 2022, 1:32:23 AM11/24/22
to iDempiere
i think you need to create Asset Addition and complete it