How to force a refresh on a InfoWindow when a parameter change ?

Nicolas Micoud

Sep 3, 2021, 4:49:22 AM9/3/21
to iDempiere

Hi,

I'm working on a info window based on AD_User table.
When the C_BPartner_ID (Search) parameter change, customer would like the grid to be refreshed automatically.
I can't find a way to make it work (I tried to add event listener on the editor with no success).
The only event I can use is
ON_WINDOW_CONTAINER_SELECTION_CHANGED_EVENT but I don't think this is a nice way to do it.

public void onEvent(Event event)
    {
[...]
else if (event.getName().equals("onWindowContainerSelectionChanged")) {
     onUserQuery();
 }
[...]

Any idea ?

Thanks,

Nicolas

Heng Sin Low

Sep 3, 2021, 5:29:17 AM9/3/21
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Event listener on editor should work.

Nicolas Micoud

Sep 3, 2021, 6:53:11 AM9/3/21
to iDempiere
Arfff,

I was using
editor.getComponent().addEventListener(Events.ON_SELECT, this);

with
editor.addValueChangeListener(this);

is much better :)

Thanks