New Wanda POS Documentation and Videos

Mungwe Stanley

Dec 21, 2014, 2:48:42 AM12/21/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello Community,

Even though we made a very comprehensive documentation (user and admin 99 pages, developers, installation) and provided this to the community for free, we have had many request from people who still are unable to get Wanda POS running both from a user and developer's perspective. It seems like on our world today people really do prefer videos and so since we are aggressive in our effort to make you be able to use enjoy and own Wanda POS as it is Africa's gift to the world, we have made some videos which will help you both as a user and a developer. You can find the Videos and all documentations here: http://wandaapos.com/downloads.html

Enjoy them!!!

Thanks
Stanley