How to add custom row in Jaspersoft?

Lz

Oct 1, 2015, 4:45:38 AM10/1/15
to iDempiere
Hi guys,

I tried to create a report with Jaspersoft Studio following this tutorial. And I have created a table like that:

But I don't know how to add a custom row to below this table like that. Please help!

Mohemmed Bilal Ilyas

Oct 1, 2015, 7:18:53 AM10/1/15
to iDempiere

Peter Shepetko

Oct 1, 2015, 7:36:09 AM10/1/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohemmed,
but in this tutorial from 1:03:21 you can see as Add band with TotalLines field.

Regards,
Peter

Best regars,
------------------
Peter Shepetko
skype:  peter.shepetko
email:  pe...@fina.net.ua

Peter Shepetko

Oct 1, 2015, 7:40:55 AM10/1/15
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mohammed,
excuse me, my prev message for Lz.

Regards,
Peter

Muhammad Rizwan Anwar

Oct 2, 2015, 6:14:50 AM10/2/15
to iDempiere
Lz,

You need to create Variable for sum the amount column and then drag and put this variable field in summary band below amount column.

Please search for Variables and ask if you need any further help.

regards,

Rizwan