about task add comment code

Hiep Lq

May 14, 2014, 10:49:44 AM5/14/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I make a ticket to add comment code for idempiere
You can add comment for class, method, properties or any code block
and make a patch, after that upload it to ticket
https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-1947

I think this contribute is very helpful for other developer, and even you when go back.

anyone not friendly with make a patch to upload or not friendly with ticket manage can contact with me for support.

redhuan d. oon

May 14, 2014, 10:28:35 PM5/14/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
I write out APIdoc style for every method and condition in my code here  https://bitbucket.org/red1/budget360

Heng Sin Low

May 15, 2014, 2:36:52 AM5/15/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
While having more comments in source is always a good idea, using all capital for source comment is a significant deviation from the current coding convention and it is not recommended.

@Redhuan, the use of large amount of static variables in your BudgetUtils class is a very dangerous practise, I would recommend you to refactor that.

redhuan d. oon