SQL validation Default logic return no value

loghes...@konnectbi.com

Sep 17, 2018, 6:21:57 AM9/17/18
to iDempiere
@SQL=SELECT(@SQL=SELECT QtyEntered FROM C_Orderline WHERE C_Orderline_ID=@C_Orderline_ID@)-(@SQL=SELECT SUM(QtyEntered) FROM PP_Order WHERE C_Orderline_ID=@C_Orderline_ID@ and AD_Client_ID=@AD_Client_ID@)

Default logic return no value from this sql validation.where did i mistake..some one find me please..

Thanks in Advance
Loghes

Abraham Sulaeman

Sep 17, 2018, 6:37:31 AM9/17/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Format Default Logic :

@SQL=query_return_single_value

Logheswaran S

Sep 17, 2018, 6:53:17 AM9/17/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Is there any possible to get sum of qty from multiple records for default logic

On Mon, Sep 17, 2018, 17:21 <loghes...@konnectbi.com> wrote:
@SQL=SELECT(@SQL=SELECT QtyEntered FROM C_Orderline WHERE C_Orderline_ID=@C_Orderline_ID@)-(@SQL=SELECT SUM(QtyEntered) FROM PP_Order WHERE C_Orderline_ID=@C_Orderline_ID@ and AD_Client_ID=@AD_Client_ID@)

Thanks in Advance
Loghes

Logheswaran.S
Software Engineer - Jnr

Konnect Analytics
3rd Floor,S.S.Towers,
Kalapatti Main Road,
Civil Aerodrome Post,
Coimbatore-14.
M:+91 8939112133

Abraham Sulaeman

Sep 17, 2018, 7:06:19 AM9/17/18
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Yes, you can using any aggregate function such as SUM, MAX, COUNT etc, as long as your query return single value.

If it is complex query, you can create view to make you query simple and easy to understand and use it for your default logic query.

Rgds
Abraham