RECORD_IDs - JasperReportsFreiBier

Ladislav Nagy

Mar 24, 2016, 2:43:17 PM3/24/16
to iDempiere, tba...@bayen.de
Hello,

I want to print for example 4 selected invoices (by checkbox on tab in grid view) (only in ZK, iDempiere 3+) and I think this can be the solution - from Thomas Bayen.

http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/JasperReportsFreiBier

I want to send to jasper 4 selected IDs, true parameter RECORD_IDs...

when i'm looking to source at bitbucket there is everything commented out in function  createTabParams.

Why is this code commented out where the parameter RECORD_IDs is filled? Is there any problem with this code or it's not compatible with iDempiere3+ ?

Is there any other solution to print 4 selected lines?

thank you.

Nicolas Micoud

Mar 24, 2016, 3:03:17 PM3/24/16
to iDempiere, tba...@bayen.de
Hi

I think Info windows could be used for that purpose (http://wiki.idempiere.org/en/NF2.1_Process_on_Info_Window).

You will select the invoices and then the ids will be populated in the T_Selection table.
Then you will be able to get them and use them in your jasper report.

It's just an idea, I haven't tested.

Regards,

Nicolas