Problem callout: it does not intercept

Andrea Checchia

Aug 19, 2014, 8:36:15 AM8/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Good morning to all.

I created my own plug-ins following the youtube tutorial by Jan Thielemann, in particular "Developing iDempiere 2.0 - Callouts". (Thanks Jan for this video ...)
I followed step by step example, launch the server from eclipse environment, setting true "auto-start" in the configuration and run my plug-in does not work. Why is that?
When debugging, my calloutFactory is intercepted by the service IColumnCalloutFactory, but at the time when it should be invoked using the ".start (..)" in my class callout, not working, does not enter into the method.

Same problem I had with the other plug-in that I created: I created them in the same mode of Jan and now I do not work anymore ....

The only thing that has changed on my Eclipse environment, is that before I was using the branch 'realese-2.0' and now, since that appeared this problem, use the branch 'development'. There's something different in the management?

Can you tell me where I'm wrong or tell me why I do not work, please?

Thanks in advance.

Andrea

muriloht

Aug 19, 2014, 12:20:23 PM8/19/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Andrea,

I think that you're with the same problem that Gabriel mentioned here https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/idempiere/OKnFUzEc9ac

The problem is caused by the changes related to https://idempiere.atlassian.net/browse/IDEMPIERE-2124 .

Jan Thielemann

Aug 20, 2014, 7:55:25 AM8/20/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
i pulled the latest changes but my callouts still work with the 2.0 release. Maybe something changed in the development trunk but if this is the case, i guess it will be fixed before merged into the 2.0 release trunk. :)
Regards
Jan

Arthur Melo

Aug 21, 2014, 5:05:51 PM8/21/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Well, I used the revision 195cdcf and did not work.
Returned for revision b5fa90f, recompiled the project and everything worked perfectly.

Believe to be a problem in org.adempiere.base / src / org / adempiere / model / class GridTab.java
My callouts never been calleds.

muriloht

Aug 21, 2014, 8:15:11 PM8/21/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

development branch is OK now!

BR,

Arthur Melo

Aug 21, 2014, 8:19:26 PM8/21/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Well..
I tested this revision 195cdcf today with my callouts, and did not work, my callouts are sent to arraylist of callouts but not run..

Idk what happens..

Arthur Oliveira de Melo
Empreendedor Dev. Java

Jan Thielemann

Aug 22, 2014, 3:11:30 AM8/22/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Have you tried cleaning your workspace, rematerialize it and made a "hg up xxx -C"? Have you run all the migration scripts?

Arthur Melo

Aug 22, 2014, 6:18:00 AM8/22/14
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Rematerialized all ws and now, Works fine, sry