iDempiere Install & Build issues

Jesús Granados

Mar 2, 2016, 4:43:21 PM3/2/16
to iDempiere
Hello,
I'm trying to get this software working but it continuously sends me errors.
The current ones that I couldn't solve are:
Adempiere.jar. When I execute this file it gets me an error. It says that the file is invalid.
- adempiere.cquery When I execute this file it tries to download some dependencies but at the end it could't found those dependencies.

Hope you can help me with this and if there's a video tutorial or documentation steps to follow carefully so that I can get this working would be great. Because I always get blocked with some issue

Thanks

redhuan d. oon

Mar 2, 2016, 7:54:59 PM3/2/16
to iDempiere
How are you setting it up  to run from source or from binary?
1. Adempiere.jar is a dataseed that is imported via RUN_ImportIdempiere.sh/bat (It is done only in binary and so source is not needed.) Once setup from binary you already have your iDempiere software running.
2. CQuery happens only in source setup and this usually needs a good Internet connection.