Possible issue in PackInApplicationActivator

Ken Longnan

May 18, 2022, 6:47:29 AM5/18/22
to iDempiere
Hi All,

I just try to understand the below code in PackInApplicationActivator.java

2022-05-18_184343.png

Why only when allClients=true then save new record in table AD_Package_Imp_Proc for Imported 2Pack File. I think this condition (allClients == true) should be removed to ensure each imported 2Pack file will be well recorded in AD_Package_Imp_Proc,  then to avoid reprocessing of the same file in next time. Anything wrong?

Thanks & BR,

Ken

Ken Longnan

May 18, 2022, 8:42:49 AM5/18/22
to iDempiere
The better way is creating new record ( in AD_Package_Imp_Proc and in AD_Package_Imp) for each tenant like below,  wdyt?

2022-05-18_203903.png

Carlos Antonio Ruiz Gomez

May 18, 2022, 2:06:28 PM5/18/22
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hi Ken, each tenant creates its own log, the code there is to create a record in System to mark the 2pack as processed for all tenants.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

El 18/5/22 a las 14:42, Ken Longnan escribió:
The better way is creating new record ( in AD_Package_Imp_Proc and in AD_Package_Imp) for each tenant like below,  wdyt?

在2022年5月18日星期三 UTC+8 18:47:29<Ken Longnan> 写道:

Ken Longnan

May 19, 2022, 7:11:00 AM5/19/22
to iDempiere
Hi Carlos,

ok, it is my misunderstanding for the code logic, it is clear now for me, thanks!

Thanks & BR,

Ken