Service Providers in KSA

Habib Salhi

Oct 31, 2022, 8:17:34 AM10/31/22
to iDempiere
Dear Community

has anyone made any implementations in KSA ? we have done two but as the Tax Authority is implementing an E-invoicing requirement starting 1/1/2023 and is only allowing local companies to apply so looking to know if anyone has done this in KSA and how they tackled this issue otherwise the implementation will go to waste..

let me know if any service provider in KSA has gone through this already and ready to cooperate

best regards
Habib

Gaurav dilip sontakke

Jul 10, 2024, 4:43:38 AMJul 10
to iDempiere
Hi Habib,

I hope you are doing fine.

Did you find any solution providers ?

I am also looking for the same.

Regards
Gaurav

Ricardo Santana

Jul 10, 2024, 8:43:29 AMJul 10
to idem...@googlegroups.com

Hi folks,

Have you tried contacting Hassan El-Hadidy (Mattermost: @h_hadidy)? I remember from last year's meeting that he mentioned he was located in KSA.

Regards,

--
Ricardo Alexsander Santana
ralex...@gmail.com

Mohamed Elmahdi Nebti

Jul 11, 2024, 3:29:13 PMJul 11
to idem...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

  I have experience with e-invoicing in Turkey and Spain (Iberica). The implementation depends on the web service provided by the respective Tax Authority. Feel free to contact me if you think my expertise could be beneficial.

Regards

Mohamed Elmahdi Nebti

Développeur JAVA EE

email