Problems when using pack-in and pack-out function.

Lz

Oct 23, 2015, 1:15:14 AM10/23/15
to iDempiere
Hi everyone,

I use pack-in and pack-out function in iDempiere 3.0. But I seem it's not working.
First time, I have Sales Order window is customized.

I executes pack-out function with this windows.

I go to other iDempiere application and I executes pack-in function.

But when I refresh iDempiere application and go to Sales Order window. It's not change.

So, I don't know why it's not change. Although Pack-in function is done.

redhuan d. oon

Oct 23, 2015, 7:09:38 AM10/23/15
to iDempiere
Try doing a Role Access Update, then relogin.
But the better way during customizing of window is not to work on a core model window such as Sales Order, but make a copy of the Sales Order and hide the original. In this way it is better maintenance, easier troubleshooting.