Location Extended (org.amerpsoft.com.idempiere.editors-com)

Niraj Joshi

May 3, 2021, 2:08:29 AM5/3/21
to iDempiere
Hello,
I am currently working in location tab of business partner where i used locationExtended as my reference . But the problem is : none of the cities i have are not being shown & other issue is with the capture Sequence not being displayed.
I have attached some screenshots of above issue.
can you help me with this?

image_2021_05_03T06_00_36_986Z.png
image_2021_05_03T06_06_10_666Z.png
image_2021_05_03T06_05_53_429Z.png

Luis Amesty

May 3, 2021, 7:02:12 PM5/3/21
to iDempiere

Niraj Joshi

May 4, 2021, 7:22:42 AM5/4/21
to iDempiere
I updated the demography data but it is not working

Luis Amesty

May 5, 2021, 3:00:43 AM5/5/21
to iDempiere
Hi
Cities are shown like a search field. NOT a combo field like Standard Location Editor.
I am attaching a capture sequence, i use in Venezuela.
Reagards

Captura de pantalla 2021-05-05 a las 8.59.08.png